What happens if I decide I do not want to be a member any longer?

When a member leaves the co-operative they are entitled to have their membership share (fee) of £1 returned.

In many cases this will be because their membership category is no longer valid (i.e. their child has left the school). A member in this position can apply to have their membership converted to another category.

Members are reminded that they will have to apply for this conversion. In all cases the decision to convert membership is at the discretion of the co-operative’s board.

If a member wants to convert their membership they should complete the following form:

Click here