If I am a parent member what happens if my child leaves the school?

Any member whose category no longer applies (e.g. if a child leaves) can apply to have their membership converted to another category. Conversions are at the discretion of the co-operative’s board and members will have to apply.

Please use the following link to apply to have your membership converted:

Click here